“NorthCoast Boats designers and craftsmen deeply understand the importance of their work”
Our mission is to build quality boats that are seaworthy, sea-kindly, and built to last.
Our testing grounds are rugged, so we design and build them to be strong and tough!
- Overbuilt using hand laid woven roving bi-axial fiberglass mat and GP
- Vinyl Ester resin skin coat for extended durability, flexibility, UV protection- great
- FRP integral grid system is foam filled for floatation, repels moisture, and transfers engine torque into speed, and stiffness, that makes your heart beat faster!
- No Wood! less water intrusion and longer lasting
- We build them for a DRY Ride as the Sea demands it!
- Reverse chines for stability at rest
- Aggressive longitudinal strakes provide
- Additional lift and water displacement
- Provide great tracking, fuel economy, handling, and overall PERFORMANCE
- Cored hull sides – (M80) in 260, 280, 285
- Penske board transom for added strength and Solid fiberglass bottom
Built for reliability and exceptional fishing performance.
- The true nature of this product is best witnessed on Stellwagen Banks as huge Blue Fin Tuna are being brought over the gunnels of even our smallest center Or off Newport, Rhode Island where very large Striped Bass, Bluefish, Wahoo, and many other species are the target. Being modest, (for Anglers) Our “fish to boat” size ratio likely has no equal.
- Our semi-custom production facility is set up to provide manufacturing flexibility such as the ability to personalize your boat and provide a wide variety of amenities a family may also require.
Latest CAD technology is utilized in support of our form follows function design philosophy. Simple and Strong!
- Designed and built to ABYC
- Product development input: Customers, Captains / Brand Ambassadors input and
- Must fulfill NCB promise- Rugged to last, Versatile to expand your fishing experiences, and Fishing Performance second to none.
Construction Team of expert craftsmen, and in some cases multiple generations all work in a Family environment. Headed by Joe DaPonte, Rosa DaPonte, and their sons Cesar and Craig.
Mold room: Example using the new 260
Hull mold preparations- Regular quality inspections. (Although the 260 is a new mold, replacement would occur if and when needed. Buffed to a shine to provide ease of hull, deck, or small part Sprayed Gelcoat targeting a thickness of 18mls, is reinforced with woven roving bi-axial fiberglass mat saturated with Vinyl Ester Resin, covered with M80 core material and an additional layer of fiberglass. (actual materials thicknesses and schedule proprietary)
Deck sole and Cap parts are taped off for two tone non-skid areas and gelcoat color of choice sprayed. Reinforced by fiberglass mat followed by a ¾” thick foam core to support weight as you walk, all sandwiched between more fiberglass mat and GP
Assembly Room: Upon arrival, all hardware such as stainless steel fittings, deck hatch latches and hinges, are mounted on the deck sole part, while all below deck components are installed in the These include fuel tanks, fill hoses, filters, batteries, through hulls for head discharge, wire runs etc. Hand rails, rod holders, SS cleats, anchor roller are installed on the foredeck and gunnels. The console is rigged nearby for steering, electronics, engine gauges, and compass.
Hull / deck is sealed with 3M 4000 adhesive and joined by mechanical stainless steel fasteners
Console mounted and T-Top bedded in adhesive and mechanically
Engine installations –mounted through Penske board transom – set up by our Suzuki Certified Mechanic
Final Quality Control inspection and Sea trial (Sea Trial during Spring-Fall only)
Detail for delivery